TERMS OF SERVICE
Please read these Terms of service. This document sets rules for the use of the Shaker.finance platform use which apply to all individuals and legal entities using this Service.
Using the Shaker.finance platform, accessing the website and placing a mixing request on the corresponding page of Shaker.finance signify your acceptance of and agreement to these Conditions, along with policies and guidelines established in these Rules.
Shaker.finance reserves the right to update these Conditions at any moment by publishing the revised terms on the website. Such changes will take effect from the publication date onward.
1. BITCOIN AND Shaker.finance
1.1 Bitcoin network.
Shaker.finance (the Service) does not send or receive money – we only organize interaction with the Bitcoin network within the conditions set by users. Once the Bitcoin network receives the information on the transaction you have sent, this data is transmitted to other users and companies in the Bitcoin network. The Service cannot be used to terminate Bitcoin transactions or recover money.
Shaker.finance has no control over and makes no representations on Bitcoin exchange rate or Bitcoin network security.
Note that Bitcoin rate may rapidly change, increase or decrease against all expectations, and, perhaps, drop down to zero. You acknowledge that the use of the Bitcoin network entails risks.
We do not promise or guarantee any profit from the services we deliver to end users, End users pay a commission fee in accordance with the selected service operation mode.
Bitcoin transaction can remain unconfirmed during a certain period of time (usually less than an hour but occasionally up to several days). It can never be completed if it remains “unconfirmed”.
1.3 Shaker.finance end customers
The Service arranges a publicly unavailable chain for crypto coins transfer from a generated address to withdrawal addresses. Processing time and commissions are stipulated in a digitally signed letter of guarantee ( with our PGP signature). The service is not liable for any operation beyond the scope stated in a letter of guarantee, such as undue sending of Bitcoin to the service address, resending, delays in the confirmation of your transaction.
1.4 Your passwords and security
Shaker.finance has no access to your Bitcoin wallets used for sending or receiving crypto coins. The responsibility for the use of your wallets lies solely with you.
Should you need any consultation in case of emergency or regarding issues, do not hesitate to contact us in any way convenient for you.
1.5 The minimum age for use of the Service
You must be older than 18 years or be of the minimum age required by the current legislation to use the Shaker.finance service.
Taxes are your responsibility. You must find out if this type of operations with Bitcoin are subject to tax regulations in your region.
If any, all issues related to reporting to taxation bodies and taxpaying entirely lie with you. Shaker.finance is not responsible for such issues and does not provide consultations on tax-related concerns.
2. SERVICE USAGE
2.2 Service termination.
Shaker.finance reserves the right to suspend or terminate access to services at any time at its own discretion, with or without reasons, with or without notification, assuming no responsibility whatsoever.
For example, services may be suspended or terminated on the following conditions:
- an actual or suspected violation of these Terms and Conditions;
- use of the service in such a manner that is conducive to the legal liability of Shaker.finance or Service malfunction;
- planned or unplanned maintenance, etc.
2.3 Unacceptable use
You agree that you personally will not commit, encourage or support:
- use of any unauthorized means to access the Shaker.finance service or use of any automated process or service (for example, spider, crawler or periodic caching of information stored or generated by Shaker.finance) except for the functions described in our API, as well as distribution of instructions, software or tools with this aim in view;
- modification, change, distortion or any other interference in the work of the Shaker.finance service;
- disturbing or interference in the operation of servers or networks used by Shaker.finance to deliver the Services;
- disabling, overload or degradation of Shaker.finance performance (or any other network connected to the service);
- any illegal or fraudulent activity, as well as use of this Service in order to legalize illegal income, financing of terrorism, participation in schemes of phishing, forgery or other falsification or manipulation;
- unauthorized spamming, pyramid schemes or any other form of unwanted messages of commercial or other nature.
2.4 Service updates
At any time and at its absolute discretion Shaker.finance can carry out unscheduled works related to the service updates and enhancement. We are liable to add or remove functions as well as cease activities of the service and website.
2.5 License and restrictions
Shaker.finance provides you with a personal nontransferable nonexclusive license to use the Service. This license is provided under the conditions and restricted to the provisions, stipulations and constraints stated in these Terms. Therewith, such license is intended for personal, noncommercial use. You may not copy, modify, create a derivative work of, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the service or any part thereof, exclusive of data permitted by law, or expressly allowed by the Shaker.finance platform (use of templates, API, etc.). You may not reassign (or grant a sublicense of) your rights to use the service, or otherwise transfer any part of your rights in accordance with these Terms. These Rules do not provide you with any license or permission to copy, distribute, change or otherwise use any application programming interface despite any provisions to the contrary. No property rights or ownership rights related to the Service are granted to you according to these Terms. Shaker.finance reserves all rights that have not been expressly granted.
You will be:
- solely responsible for the nature, quality and accuracy of user data transferred to the Service;
- You will not store or transfer unallowable information:
- including: illegal, defamatory, menacing, pornographic, offensive or otherwise unacceptable materials of any kind or nature.
- any materials encouraging illegal actions which can be a criminal offense or violating intellectual property rights, rights for publicity or personal privacy of others.
- any materials containing or using software viruses or other harmful or harmless computer codes, files or programs such as trojan horses, worms, bots or spyware which may do harm to, endanger or oppress another person, organization or Shaker.finance.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
4.1 Regional restrictions
Shaker.finance does not permit the service usage if it runs counter to the law of the region of your stay. This requirement concerns not only the use of the main service functionality but also use cases related to the Bitcoin network.
Since Shaker.finance does not collect any personal information including such as your location, compliance with state legislation is entirely your responsibility. Shaker.finance bears no responsibility whatsoever.
4.2 Disclaimer of warranties
Shaker.finance IS NOT ABLE TO OFFER ANY ASSURANCES OF SATISFACTORY SERVICE QUALITY, ITS FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY RIGHTS.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW MENTIONED EXCLUSIONS. IN SUCH CASE THESE EXCLUSIONS WILL HAVE NO EFFECT ONLY WITHIN LIMITS PROHIBITED BY CURRENT LEGISLATION.
4.3 Limitation of liability
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES NEITHER Shaker.finance NOR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, VENDORS, LICENSORS ARE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, DELIBERATE OR OTHER DAMAGE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE BY LOST PROFIT, REVENUE, REPUTATION) OCCURRED WHEN USING THIS SERVICE.